Saturday, March 19, 2011

ROY HOWELL ???

So Recently I have been receiving emails and phone calls from a lot of people all over the U.S. saying they have been contacted by the CEO of CHowell Photography, Roy Howell. I just want everyone to know I don't have a CEO and I don't know who this guy is. Below you will find the email he is sending out to people, which is obviously spam. As you all should know that anyone claiming not to be in the U.S. is probably not real. Do not give him any of your information.


Hello:


     The advertised position has been filled but I have another position which may interest you. I am in search of dependable individual with a high pedigree to help me handle my Business errands. Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on.

My name is Roy Howell, CEO of Crystal Howell Photography; I have been a photographer for over 30 years and also have been teaching photography for 20 years.
At the moment, I am in currently in UK I will be here for a month after which I will return to the state. As my personal assistant you can earn up to $16,000 per year, and enjoy an incredible lifestyle that most people can only dream about. In return for screening fan mail, answering phones, and planning parties, you are allowed to enter an exclusive world and live like a star.

YOUR DUTIES AS MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

While I am out of the states, I need someone who can stand in the gap for me. His/her duties will be:

Receive payment from clients who want to attend the forth coming workshops or live shows.
Book my flight tickets.
Schedule appointment for me.

This position is home-based and flexible part time job, you can be in any location you will be working from your home doing all the activities. All you need do is to check your emails twice daily and keep your phone on most times in case I might need to call you from anywhere I may be. I do have a number of things you could help me with next week if you will be available to start.

 For proper review (since I am not available now to set up a face-to-face interview) supply out correctly the information below.

First Name:
Last Name:
Full Street Address (Not PO Box):
City, State, Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:

SEND YOUR DETAILS TO: mrroyhowell@gmail.com

Benefits:

- Yearly performance bonus
- Paid vacation/sick/personal days
- Medical benefits

 Salary:

$300 weekly ($1,200 monthly)
Also, there will be compensation for efficiency and hard working.

Roy Howell
mrroyhowell@gmail.com
Crystal Howell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment